CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
He graduated in Law from the Complutense University of Madrid (2007) and joined the firm in April 2018.
He has taken several postgraduate courses, we should highlight:
- Executive Master’s Degree in Business Legal Practice – company law – at Centro de Estudios GARRIGUES
- Economic Criminal Law socialization program in IEB
- Expert in Exercising the Jurisdictional Function in the Criminal Order at UNED
- Master in Legal Practice and Procedure by the Centro de Estudios e Investigaciones Jurídicas
- Refinancing agreements, financial transactions, and structural modifications during insolvency proceedings at The College of Lawyers of Madrid
- Special Course on Urban Development Law. School of Legal Practice of the Complutense University of Madrid
- Stock Exchange and Financial Markets. Madrid Stock Exchange, Spain.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
David works in Spanish and English.