Administrative law department
In a globalised economy, with an increasingly complex regulatory framework, comprehensive legal advice is necessary, advice which uses technical know-how to address the legal requirements of the 21st century. The Department of Administrative Law specialises in the search for effective legal solutions for all agents involved in transactions with an impact on the public sphere.
We prepare reports and opinions on the most relevant legal-administrative matters, collaborate in designing and implementing projects and provide legal defence services in administrative procedures and administrative-contentious procedures in the various fields of regulated national and international economic activity.
Our main areas of activity in this sphere are:
- Public procurement in every phase: tendering, implementation, termination, and settlement of contracts
- Urban development: planning, urban management. Comprehensive advice on permits and licences
- Regulated sectors: energy (electricity, gas, hydrocarbons), telecommunications, transport and postal services, agri-food, and life science
- Environmental law
- Aid and subsidies
- Forced expropriation and financial liability of public bodies
- Litigation before Spanish courts. Appearing before the Court of Auditors and other supervisory and oversight bodies
Administrative law team
Tomás Manfredi Barbeito
Administrative Law Department Coordinator